You can choose from two different options for your 3 hour, private, CAN-AM ATV guided tour; 1.) Enjoy a typical tourist outing through the most traveled areas in San Ignacio Valley through the valley of the mushrooms, frogs and monks to see the rock formations, a stop off at San Ignacio Mission (if open) and a stop off at Lake Arareko. Or 2.) Avoid the crowds and enjoy an off the beaten path ride to see Rukiraso Waterfall (best water from July through December) in Tararecua Canyon, Creel’s closest canyon, driving through a more remote and untouched part of San Ignacio Valley. Option 2 is available only if you have previous ATV riding experience as it is a more challenging course with technical riding skills required.
Duration: 3 Hour Guided ATV Ride
Pick up location: Creel 3 Amigos Office
Drop off location: Creel 3 Amigos Office
SPECS & FEATURES:
• Wear comfortable clothing that dries quickly in case of rain, and shoes that are closed
• We recommend you bring your camera for photos
• Bring small change or small bills so you can purchase hand-made crafts and pay for the Raramuri Toll Booth Fees (or you can choose to include this toll fee as anoptional Add-On during the booking process)
• Please bring sunblock, sunglasses, and a hat as you will be above 7,000 feet and will burn easily
• Payment in full is required at time of booking
• You must sign a liability waiver release and contract to go on this tour, and you must provide your passport as a deposit on the equipment while you are using it.
• Please see our Cancellation Policy before booking.
The 3 Amigos does not include Travel Insurance on any of its day tours or renals and assumes no financial responsibility for personal injury, emergency evacuation or equipment that has been lost or damaged in anyway. However, we have partnered with WorldNomads.com, a Travel Insurance provider to keep you traveling safely. Click on one of the links below to go straight to the World Nomads website, or just look to your right in the sidebar to see where you can get an instant quote.
It is the full responisibility of the trip participant to purchase and provide his/her own trip insurance at a level that makes him/her feel comfortable. If you are concerned about having to cancel your tour, we strongly suggest you purchase trip cancelation insurance to cover your vacation investment.
WorldNomads.com travel insurance is designed for adventurous travellers, with cover for emergency overseas medical assistance and evacuation if you’re in an accident or seriously injured while participating in a range of adventure sports and activities.
Exactly which adventures they will and won’t cover varies, depending on your country of permanent residence. Check their A to Z guide to adventure, to make sure all of activities you’re planning to do on your trip are covered.
Be aware, participation in any professional sports or any activity where you purposefully put your life at risk are generally excluded and, depending on your country of permanent residence, there may be restrictions or upgrades on coverage for certain activities.
Do read the fine print in the policy description of cover carefully, to make sure the travel insurance is right for you and you understand what you’re covered for (and not). Contact WorldNomads.com if you have specific questions about their adventure sport coverage.