Chihuahua City Transfer
Flat Price: $406USD Suburban (holds up to 6 people)
Flat Price: $500USD Van (holds up to 14 people)
This private transfer from Creel to Chihuahua will pick you up at your Creel hotel and drop off at your Chihuahua hotel or direct at the airport if you prefer.
You’ll be met at your Creel hotel and driven 2 hours to the Mennonite Community of Cuauhtemoc to stop in at the Mennonite Museum as an optional activity if you’d like to include this. This museum houses a plethora of old working tools, housewares and more that were used by the Mennonites. **Please note that they do not use these implements in this community now, but are rather more advanced than traditional Mennonite communities. The Mennonites of Cuauhtemoc are more capitalistic in nature and own banks, credit unions, stores, restaurants and distribution companies. They call themselves ‘liberals’. You will not find traditional, fundamentalist Mennonites in this community.
You’ll have a chance to watch a video about how the Mennonites came to this area of Chihuahua at the museum and you can purchase various Mennonite food items and handicrafts as well there if you like.
After your stop in the Mennonite Community, you’ll be driven one more hour to Chihuahua City where you’ll be dropped at your hotel or the airport to catch your flight out.
Direct drive time is 3.5 hours. With optional Mennonite Museum stop, total transfer time is 4-5 hours.
**Please note that you can do this transfer in reverse and begin in Chihuahua City and end in Creel. Please advise at time of booking if you prefer to do the transfer in reverse.
Reviews 1 Review5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Easy
Group Size Small Group
Start location: Creel OR Chihuahua City
End location: Creel OR Chihuahua City
- Private transfer – only you and your traveling party for maximum comfort with drop off right at your hotel door
- Stop off at the Mennonite Museum if you like to see how the Mennonites came to Chihuahua State and see some examples of their lifestyle (small entrance fee to museum not included)
- Chance to purchase Mennonite made food products such as cheese, jams, jellies and more
- Get to Chihuahua faster than taking the bus or train
- Clean, well maintained and private vehicle
- Professional, private driver
- Cold water
- 16% Mexican taxes
- Any personal items
- Travel Insurance
- Entrance fees to the Mennonite Museum. Please bring small change in pesos to pay them directly if you choose to stop there.
Variable Start Time
This transfer will take you from Chihuahua City to Creel, or from Creel to Chihuahua City. You’ll input your pickup and drop off locations when you go through the booking process.
Variable End Time
At the end of the transfer, you are dropped at your designated drop off point in either Chihuahua City or Creel, depending on from which direction you are traveling. You’ll input your pickup and drop off locations when you go through the booking process.