Bike Available: Specialized Hard Rock and Rock Hopper Disc 29 Mountain Bikes
Price per day: $30USD (9am to 6pm)
With a smooth SR Suntour 29er fork with lockout, powerful Tektro Hydraulic disc brakes, and double-walled 29″ alloy wheels, the Hardrock Disc 29er and RockHopper 29er are prepared for mountain trails and urban jungles.
You can really get around and see a lot of the area near Creel on your bike including the following main destination attractions:
There is also a ton of single track all over the area. You can go on your own with our basic area maps, or we can provide a bike guide for you for the day for an additional cost. Ask about our complimentary backpacks and gloves for use with all bike rentals.
• Tool kit
• Bike lock with key
• Air pump
• Map of the area (not to scale)
* We do have backpacks and bike gloves you can borrow at no extra charge as well, based on availability
• Any personal items
• Raramuri toll booth fees you may incur
Duration: 9am to 6pm
Pick up location: Creel 3 Amigos Office
Drop off location: Creel 3 Amigos Office
• Fully butted A1 Premium Aluminum 29er frame with ORE down tube for a lighter, more compliant and durable bike
• 80mm-travel SR Suntour fork with preload adjustment, lockout and size-specific spring rates means the suspension is dialed for rider size
• Light and durable double-walled 29″ alloy rims are tough enough to handle the rough stuff
• Specialized 29″ Fast Trak Sport 29×2.0″ tires use Adaptive Tread Technology for lower rolling resistance, but have plenty of grip for confidence on the trail
• SR Suntour XCT 8-speed crankset offers a wide range of gear selections and reliable shifting
• Tektro hydraulic disc brakes/levers with Light Wave rotors create increased control and superior stopping power for more confident braking
• Sunrace 8-speed, 11-34 cassette offers a broad range of gearing options for getting up to speed on the trail
• Specialized Body Geometry Hardrock saddle has ample padding for comfort, and front/rear bumpers for on and off-road durability
• Wear comfortable shoes & clothing
• We recommend you bring a bottle of water
• Bring small change or small bills so you can purchase hand-made crafts and souvenirs
• Please bring sunblock and a hat as you will be above 7,000 feet
• Payment in full is required at time of Reservation/Pick-Up along with renter passport as a deposit in case of Late , Cleaning, Damage or Replacement Fees
• All rental equipment is to be used as intended by manufacturer. Customers are encouraged to request a demonstration in the proper use of all equipment rental items prior to pick up.
• Any damage due to negligence or misuse is the full responsibility of the renter and the renter will be charged for replacement of parts and/or entire bike if lost or stolen
• Rented equipment must be returned no later than 6:00pm on the specified Due Date. Please allow up to 15 minutes for gear inspecition upon rental return.
• Late Fees will be charged for each item for each hour in excess of the Due Date / Time. Cleaning, Damage or Replacement Fees will be assessed by staff upon rental return