Bike Available: Specialized Hard Rock Disc 29 Mountain Bike
Price per day: $25USD (9am to 6pm)
With a smooth SR Suntour 29er fork with lockout, powerful Tektro Hydraulic disc brakes, and double-walled 29" alloy wheels, the Hardrock Disc 29er is prepared for mountain trails and urban jungles.
You can really get around and see a lot of the area near Creel on your bike including the following main destination attractions:
- – Valley of the Mushrooms & Frogs (6 kms)
- – Valley of the Monks (8 kms)
- – San Ignacio Mission (3 kms)
- – Lake Arareko (8 kms)
- – Rukiraso Falls (15 kms)
- – Recowata Hot Spings (22 kms)
There is also a ton of single track all over the area. You can go on your own with our basic area maps, or we can provide a bike guide for you for the day for an additional cost.
• Tool kit
• Air pump
• Map of the area
• Any personal items
• Raramuri toll booth fees
Duration: 9am to 6pm
Pick up location: Creel 3 Amigos Office
Drop off location: Creel 3 Amigos Office
• Fully butted A1 Premium Aluminum 29er frame with ORE down tube for a lighter, more compliant and durable bike
• 80mm-travel SR Suntour fork with preload adjustment, lockout and size-specific spring rates means the suspension is dialed for rider size
• Light and durable double-walled 29" alloy rims are tough enough to handle the rough stuff
• Specialized 29" Fast Trak Sport 29×2.0" tires use Adaptive Tread Technology for lower rolling resistance, but have plenty of grip for confidence on the trail
• SR Suntour XCT 8-speed crankset offers a wide range of gear selections and reliable shifting
• Tektro hydraulic disc brakes/levers with Light Wave rotors create increased control and superior stopping power for more confident braking
• Sunrace 8-speed, 11-34 cassette offers a broad range of gearing options for getting up to speed on the trail
• Specialized Body Geometry Hardrock saddle has ample padding for comfort, and front/rear bumpers for on and off-road durability
• Wear comfortable shoes & clothing
• We recommend you bring a bottle of water
• Bring small change or small bills so you can purchase hand-made crafts and souvenirs
• Please bring sunblock and a hat as you will be above 7,000 feet
• Payment in full is required at time of Reservation/Pick-Up along with renter passport as a deposit in case of Late , Cleaning, Damage or Replacement Fees
• All rental equipment is to be used as intended by manufacturer. Customers are encouraged to request a demonstration in the proper use of all equipment rental items prior to pick up.
• Any damage due to negligence or misuse is the full responsibility of the renter and the renter will be charged for replacement of parts and/or entire bike if lost or stolen
• Rented equipment must be returned no later than 6:00pm on the specified Due Date. Please allow up to 15 minutes for gear inspecition upon rental return.
• Late Fees will be charged for each item for each hour in excess of the Due Date / Time. Cleaning, Damage or Replacement Fees will be assessed by staff upon rental return
Check out this link provided to us by John Bowen who did some mapping of the trails he rode here in Creel on his visit recently. Mountain Biking in Creel . You'll find a Google Earth file containing all the tracks, as well as a Zipped folder containing individual GPX files of each trail and a GPX file of the placemarks. Enjoy and thanks so much John for providing this!